Over the centuries, crystal has been used for a variety of purposes, including home décor. In the practice of feng shui, individual crystals are used for the energy- or vibrations- that they bring to your office or home. You can use crystal to decorate your home/office from fruit bowls to vases to wine decanters and glasses.
Crystal decor in your home or office brings an enchanting ambiance- adding just a little glitter or even a huge amount of glamor can make every single day feel special. Following are 10 unique and attractive crystal items for your home décor.
- Crystal Ornaments, such as spear cut glass, crystal prisms, drop hangers, rhinestones and other ornaments can be used to add depth and sparkle to any space. You can use these alone or in conjunction with floral vases and candelabras.
- Scatter crystals can be used as sparkly table accents to bring a bit of elegance and glamor to your table. You can get crystals that look like diamonds, which will ensure that the light will beautifully reflect through them. While these are typically scattered on a table, you can also use them in other ways, such as in floral displays, around candles, and in table centerpieces.
- When you’re decorating for a special occasion, a crystal garland is a great way to add some elegance. These garlands can be made from a variety of different types of crystals from lead crystal to ice crystal to standard glass. You can use them to decorate wishing trees, candelabras, vases, and chandeliers. In addition, you can use them to hang a terrarium or other crystals above your table.
- Crystal balls come in a variety of different shapes and sizes and can be used to enhance your space by adding a bit of sophistication and glam to your space. Some people even believe that crystal balls are used to transmute energy.
- Crystal goblets, especially those made from lead crystal work great as table decorations during your event. In addition, they are useful for drinking specialty beverages from when celebrating.
- Crystal vases are an excellent for decorating mantles or centerpieces for dining tables. You can use antique pieces right along with modern ones to create a one-of-a-kind look.
- Crystal fibers are shreds of crystals that are holographic. These fibers are often used to hide LED lights in glass/crystal vases. You can also place them in mason jars to create a shimmery glow as the shiny pieces reflect the light. Simply fill the container with the fibers or scatter them around the table. Using them as filler is the most popular way to decorate with them for special events.
- While it’s true that crystal pins are typically used to hold hair in place, you can also use them for decoration. You can create flower centerpieces, adding decorative ribbons and lace as well.
- Crystal bead sprays are a great way to decorate on a budget. You can use them with flowers, on centerpieces or vases, and even on candelabras to add some sparkle and sophistication.
- Water crystals are not glass crystals at all, but are water-absorbent polymer beads. They’re very lightweight, so they make a great alternative to marbles, pebbles, and glass stones. You can use them in vases, fruit bowls, and other decorative containers.