When you choose a sofa; of course, you will choose one that suits with your preference and personal style. That’s why sofa can reflect your personality.
Watch out for these types of sofa:
- Clean and look-never-touched sofa. The owner is a tidy, discipline, well-organized person. She/he will never eat and drink on the sofa.
- Sofa with traditional colorful fabrics which covers the part of it. The owner could be an artist or whoever, and the traditional fabrics reflecting a person who love cultural things.
- Sofa with hard-to-clean stains. It’s the real sofa! The owner is an adventurer. The sofa is often used as a sleeping place by friends. Though is often used; this sofa isn’t comfortable enough to seat on.
- Expensive and art-work sofa. If you go to the owner’s house; don’t you try to sit on it. The owner buy the sofa for its shape, he/she doesn’t buy the sofa’s function.
- Sofa with the hollow in the middle. The owner is a game fan. Cables and remote control might scatter on the sofa. You may also find food crumbs there. But one thing for sure, you can relax and lift up your feet on the sofa.
Rewrite source: Reader’s Digest